In order to delete your account you must make sure a few things have been done.
Follow the instructions below:
- Turn off your Guac Goals, this will stop Guac from transferring money:
- Click on you goal or goals to open and edit each goal
- Click on the top right hand corner to edit your goal
- Toggle the goal from on to off to pause all future savings
**Once your goals have been turned off, you may see one last transfer go through as your bank may be in the middle of processing a transaction from the day before.
After all pending transfers have been made follow the instructions below:
- Transfer all of your money from Guac fund back to your bank account **This may take a few days as all money transferred to Guac must be settled in your Guac account for 3 business days before it can be transferred out.
- Delete your Guac Fund .. Tap your fund > tap delete fund > confirm delete fund
- If you would like a confirmation of your Guac account closure please email email@example.com and we will provide the confirmation
If you'd like to keep your account and just turn your fund off for a bit you can always do that too.
Just tap on your goal > click the edit button in top right > turn your fund status to "off" > (this will stop Guac from making any transfers while it is turned off).